6.12.11

31 Day Nail Art Challenge // Orange Nails!!


Here are my orange nails for the 31 day nail art challenge. I have to admit, I was getting so frustrated with these nails lol. I was originally going to stamp with hot pink, but the the pink barely showed up. Then I found another design I was going to use, but the image was not transferring as crisp as I wanted it to. I was so close to just taking off all the polish and doing completely different nails. Then I saw this the design you see in the pic & thought "this could work." & Thank god it did! lol =) I then added some hot pink dots and rhinestones, and what started as a hopeless manicure ended up being one of those manis you catch yourself staring at throughout the day. I did this design late at night so I took pictures with my phone in the bathroom. I was planning on taking pics with the digital camera the next day, but unfortunately I broke my middle finger down to the finger tip. =( Which lead me to cutting all my nails down really short. That is okay with me though, I prefer shorter nails & I like when I cut them down and get to start with fresh nails lol. Anyways.. here are the products I used ....

Orange Color: L.A. Colors (I am not sure what the name of the color is)
Pink Color: Sinful Colors "Cream Pink"
White Color: Konad Special Polish "White"
Nail Image: BM 213
Rhinestones: Ebay.com

7 comments:

  1. Great mani, love the colour and the design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The design is fun and the rhinestones really add to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super cute. I love the orange color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great! I love being able to salvage a mani. And I'll have to look for that orange. I hate that that brand doesn't label the actual bottles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it girl!!! Thx for following my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie! Great nail challenge and results!

    Would love to have you follow my blog, and if you ever want to do a guest article let me know!

    Talia at www.nailstohair.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog & commenting! I will respond to all your comments, comment on your blog, and follow you if I don't already. It's just my lil way of making the world go 'round! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...