19.11.11

Week 2: Nail Art Scans!! // Winter & Holiday Inspiration!!

Ask & you shall receive!! I got lots of comments on my last nail art scan post, so I figured I can make this a regular thing. Since the holidays are just around the corner, I am going to post winter/christmas designs until the end of December. After that I can post other themes & might even be able to take requests for themes!




 ^^ I would love to wear this for new years!!^^





I think the last nail design, minus the xmas tree would be a cute idea for the half moon nails for the 31 day nail challenge! I might have to recreate it with different colors and possibly a different design. Speaking of the 31 day nail challenge... I have my orange nails on now and was going to take pictures of them today, but I broke  my middle finger nail down to the finger tip! Grr! Oh well, at least I can trim them all down and start fresh. As for the design, I will still post my orange nails tonight or tomorrow still, so no worries. =)

Which design is your favorite? Any of them that you would like to re-create? I would love to try those sweater-like designs but would never be able to finish my right hand lol.

8 comments:

  1. Of course! Nordic sweater designs! Why haven't we tried this sooner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing this! These all look too complicated for me to attempt though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all! Thank you for these scans, its amazing you'r sharing them with us =))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to try that plaid/checkered one! ahhh actually I want to try them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's so cool give me alot of inspiration :D

    THX FOR THIS POST

    BY/cutenails-art.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Blog is Fabulous. Good article rather. Very interesting.
    I admire the valuable information you offered in your article. Excellent submission very good post.
    Arabic mehndi designs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog & commenting! I will respond to all your comments, comment on your blog, and follow you if I don't already. It's just my lil way of making the world go 'round! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...