28.3.10

St Patty's Day Nails


I know, I know, St. Patty's day is already over. Sorry I didn't post the pic earlier but I have been super busy. I figured I would still post it to give people some ideas for next year. Also, please note that this picture does not do any justice for how pretty these colors looked in person.


What I Used:
**Base Coat - Sally Hansen (Hard as Wraps)
**All over nail - Jordana (Shining Star) Bought from Sally's Beauty Supply
**On the tips - 1st -Sinful Colors (San Francisco)
**On the tips - 2nd -Sinful Colors (Call you Later)
**For Clover - Sinful Colors (Innocent)
**Hard as Nails - Top Coat (Not sure the brand of this top coat, but I bought it at Sally's Beauty Supply)
How to Do:
1. Apply a base coat to all of your nails and allow to dry.
2. Apply 1 coat of
3. On the tips, apply a strip on Sinful Colors (San Francisco) or any other green color of your choice, and allow to dry.
4. Over the green tips, add a strip of green glitter. I used Sinful Colors (Call you Later)
5. Most people use a dotting tool and reccomend a toothpick if you do not have one. I don't have a dotting tool, and a toothpick does not work so great, so I would suggest using a BOBBY PIN for the clover or any dotting nail technique. Bend the bobby pin straight, apply Sinful Colors (Innocent) to the tip of the bobby pin and make 3 dots on the bottom corner of your nail. To make the stem of the clover, add another dot of green color in the middle of your clover and slide the bobby pin in a downwards motion to create the stem. Allow 10-15 mins to dry completely.
6. After the clovers have dried, apply a small dot of clear top coat in the middle of the clover. Pick up a green rhinestone and apply in the middle of the clover. Repeat for all your nails, or just your middle finger and thumb.
7.) As soon as the top coat to apply the rhinestones has dried a little. Apply a top coat to the entire nail and allow to dry.
I hope you like it! If you had any questions just leave me a comment. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog & commenting! I will respond to all your comments, comment on your blog, and follow you if I don't already. It's just my lil way of making the world go 'round! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...